- Main Indication: Chapped or cracked fingertips
- Common Name: Kerosene
- Main Indication: Hemorrhoids
- Common Name: Horse chestnut
Available in a multi-dose tube, with approx. 80 pellets.
- Main Indication: Blisters, bladder pain
- Common Name: Spanish fly
- Main Indication: Sore throat with pain radiating to the ears
- Common Name: Poke
- Main Indication: Boils, acne
- Common Name: Calcium sulfate
- Main Indication: Wet, nonproductive cough
- Common Name: Antimony potassium tartrate
Cyclease® CrampBoiron Cyclease Cramp tablets are used to relieve aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps that are generally improved by lying down, bending over, or with aches radiating to the thighs*. Unlike general pain relievers, Cyclease Tablets target specific areas associated with the symptoms. Its quick-dissolving tablets that require no water are easy to take when bloated.$12.79 $12.79
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps*
- Free of aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen sodium, and acetaminophen; no risk of upsetting the stomach or causing an allergic reaction.
- Free of stimulants, such as caffeine (used as a diuretic to help with water retention) and sedatives that are commonly found in many related medications
- No known side effects
- No known drug interactions
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
- Main Indication: Joint pain triggered and worsened by damp weather
- Common Name: Bittersweet
- Main Indication: Poor concentration due to overwork
- Common Name: Phosphoric acid
- Main Indication: Indigestion, nausea
- Common Name: Greater celandine
Arnicare® Gel Value PackArnicare Gel and Arnica montana 30C oral pellets relieve muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* Boiron’s Value Pack provides an economical and convenient way to combine general internal action with external spot treatment.$15.99 $15.99
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- Pellets do not interact with other medications or supplements.
- Gel has no traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Gel is cooling, non-greasy, and absorbed quickly by the skin.
- Pellets melt under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a 2.6 oz tube of gel and a multidose tube of approximately 80 oral pellets.
- Also offered as a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula