- Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with perspiration
- Common Name: Deadly nightshade
- Main Indication: Insect bites
- Common Name: Wild rosemary
- Main Indication: Colds with thick, yellow nasal discharge
- Common Name: Wind flower
- Main Indication: Bloated abdomen improved by passing gas
- Common Name: Club moss
Avenoc® OintmentAvenoc Ointment relieves the discomfort of stinging and burning pain, as well as itching and swelling, associated with external hemorrhoids.* This homeopathic medicine’s base of white petroleum jelly soothes on contact; moisturizes and protects sensitive tissue; and lubricates. It also helps maintain contact between the affected area and the active ingredients.$7.99 $7.99
- Targets external hemorrhoids.
- Can be applied externally up to four times a day.
- Can be used with Avenoc Suppositories for internal hemorrhoids.
- Safe to use at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive.
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
- Available over the counter in a 1 oz tube.
- Main Indication: Bloating and lower back pain during menstruation
- Common Name: Cuttlefish ink
- Main Indication: Postnasal drip
- Common Name: Goldenseal
- Main Indication: Cradle cap
- Common Name: Mother of pearl
- Main Indication: Hemorrhoids
- Common Name: Witch hazel
Chestal® HoneyChestal Honey combines homeopathic medicines that traditionally treat different types of coughs with the goodness of real honey to soothe the throat. This multi-symptom cough syrup loosens chest congestion with no worry of interaction with other medications.$12.69 $12.69
- Relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold: productive/wet, dry, barking, croupy and night coughs.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Sweet-tasting filtered honey thins mucus to help dry, fitful coughs that prevent sleep.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dye-free, 99.9% alcohol-free, and non-habit forming.
- Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up.
- Available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 20 doses.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu-like symptoms and the ColdCalm® line.
- Main Indication: Stage fright, apprehension and fever
- Common Name: Yellow jasmine