Hepar sulphuris calcareum
- Main Indication: Painful and hoarse dry cough worsened by cold weather
- Common Name: Crude calcium sulfide
ThroatCalm®ThroatCalm tablets relieve minor sore throat associated with colds and hoarseness from overused vocal cords. The homeopathic tablets dissolve under the tongue, causing no additional pain to swallow.$12.79 $12.79
- Temporarily relieves minor sore throat and hoarseness*
- Targets red, raw sore throats associated with colds with intense thirst, intense salivation, or with pain spreading to the ears. Cold symptoms and sore throat frequently occur concurrently.
- Ideal for teachers, coaches, singers, actors, tour guides, speakers, vocal sports fans, radio and television hosts, or anyone prone to hoarseness.
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 12 and up
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets*These “Uses” have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Main Indication: Sore throat with offensive breath and excessive salivation
- Common Name: Hahnemann's soluble mercury
- Main Indication: Sore throat with pain radiating to the ears
- Common Name: Poke
- Main Indication: Bronchial irritation worsened by humidity
- Common Name: Sodium sulfate
- Main Indication: Hoarseness with broken voice
- Common Name: Jack-in-the-Pulpit