- Main Indication: Hot flashes associated with menopause
- Common Name: Bushmaster's venom
- Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with perspiration
- Common Name: Deadly nightshade
Acteane®Boiron Acteane tablets significantly reduce the intensity and frequency of hot flashes. The hormone-free, soy-free, homeopathic medicine relieves profuse sweating including night sweats, throbbing headache, occasional sleeplessness, and a blotchy or flushed face associated with hot flashes.*$22.99 $22.99
- Free of hormones, soy, and caffeine and associated side effects.
- Option for those not qualified for hormonal replacement therapy.
- Supported by a clinical study and successfully used in France for several years.
- Dosage can be adjusted to individuals depending on the intensity of symptoms; 2 to 4 quick-dissolving tablets recommended per day.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Recommended for women with menopause and premenopausal symptoms.
- Recommended to be taken daily for three months.
- Available over the counter as a one-month supply in a box of 120 tablets.
- Main Indication: Sudden hot flash, sunstroke and headache
- Common Name: Nitroglycerin