Arnica 30c Pellets Value PackArnica 30C Pellets Pack contains three multidose tubes of Arnica montana 30C pellets for the price of two. One of the most popular homeopathic medicines in the world, Arnica montana relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.*$17.99 $17.99
- Whole body pain relief
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 2 and up
- Quick-dissolving pellets
- Main Indication: Trauma, bruises and muscle soreness
- Common Name: Leopard's bane
- Main Indication: Nervousness, hypersensitivity due to everyday stress
- Common Name: St. Ignatius bean
- Main Indication: Nerve pain
- Common Name: St. John's wort
- Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with dry skin
- Common Name: Monkshood
- Main Indication: Promotes healing of bone trauma
- Common Name: Comfrey
ColdCalm® TabletsColdCalm tablets target specific cold symptoms at the onset, established and resolution stages of the common cold. These non-drowsy, quick-dissolving tablets are easy to take at the first sign to relieve sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.*$12.79 $12.79
- Homeopathic multi-symptom cold medicine.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Recommended for everyone ages 3 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting tablets.
- Available as slightly sweet melt-away pellets for children and liquid doses for babies.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
- Main Indication: Joint pain improved by motion
- Common Name: Poison ivy
Calendula OintmentBenefits and Features:$7.99 $7.99
- The single active ingredient is Calendula officinalis, a garden marigold.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Heaviest texture of Boiron’s Calendula line.
- Designed for skin irritations that require a longer time to heal.
- Ideal first aid treatment for cuts, scrapes, minor burns, dry or cracked skin (feet, elbows, knees), lips, chapped and chafed skin, nasal irritations from colds, blisters, and diaper rash.
- Available over the counter in a 1 oz. tube.
- Boiron’s skin care line includes a cream, gel, and burn ointment.
- Main Indication: Heartburn or drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
- Common Name: Poison nut
Arnicare® BruiseBoiron Arnicare Bruise gel spot treats discoloration, swelling, and pain from tender and unsightly black- and-blue marks.* This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. It’s a simple solution for those who bruise easily or often, including women, active adults and children, seniors, users of certain medications, and patients recovering from surgery.$8.69 $8.69
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.*
- Non-greasy; Quickly absorbed by the skin
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- Best when used soon after impact.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin; a good immediate first-aid treatment on a sports field.
- Odorless and free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Cool and refreshing upon contact.
- Main Indication: Warts
- Common Name: White cedar