- Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with dry skin
- Common Name: Monkshood
- Main Indication: Insect bites
- Common Name: Wild rosemary
- Main Indication: Skin rash worsened by heat and water
- Common Name: Sublimed sulfur
Calendula GelBoiron Calendula Gel promotes the healing of skin irritations.* This homeopathic medicine made from marigolds is ideal for insect stings and bites, shaving nicks, razor burn, and brush burn.*$8.69 – $12.99
- Helps promote healing of skin irritations.*
- The single active ingredient is Calendula officinalis, a garden marigold.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Cools and refreshes upon contact.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickest of the Boiron Calendula line.
- Ideal first aid treatment for small cuts such as insect stings and bites, razor burn and shaving nicks, and brush burn.
- Main Indication: Chapped or cracked fingertips
- Common Name: Kerosene