Hepar sulphuris calcareum$8.49 – $11.99
- Main Indication: Painful and hoarse dry cough worsened by cold weather
- Common Name: Crude calcium sulfide
Chestal® HoneyChestal Honey combines homeopathic medicines that traditionally treat different types of coughs with the goodness of real honey to soothe the throat. This multi-symptom cough syrup loosens chest congestion with no worry of interaction with other medications.$10.99 $10.99
- Relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold: productive/wet, dry, barking, croupy and night coughs.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Sweet-tasting filtered honey thins mucus to help dry, fitful coughs that prevent sleep.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dye-free, 99.9% alcohol-free, and non-habit forming.
- Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up.
- Available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 20 doses.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu-like symptoms and the ColdCalm® line.
Drosera$8.49 – $11.99
- Main Indication: Spasmodic dry cough worsened at night and by heat
- Common Name: Sundew