Cyclease® CrampBoiron Cyclease Cramp tablets are used to relieve aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps that are generally improved by lying down, bending over, or with aches radiating to the thighs*. Unlike general pain relievers, Cyclease Tablets target specific areas associated with the symptoms. Its quick-dissolving tablets that require no water are easy to take when bloated.$11.99 $11.99
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps*
- Free of aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen sodium, and acetaminophen; no risk of upsetting the stomach or causing an allergic reaction.
- Free of stimulants, such as caffeine (used as a diuretic to help with water retention) and sedatives that are commonly found in many related medications
- No known side effects
- No known drug interactions
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets