Sinusalia® TabletsBoiron Sinusalia tablets are specifically designed to relieve nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, and headache due to the common cold or allergies.*$12.79 $12.79
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion, sinus pain and headache due to the common cold or allergies*
- Targets sinus pain with a stuffy nose, runny nose or postnasal drip.*
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 6 and up
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
- Also available as Sinusalia Pellets
- Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with perspiration
- Common Name: Deadly nightshade
- Main Indication: Colds with thick, yellow nasal discharge
- Common Name: Wind flower
- Main Indication: Postnasal drip
- Common Name: Goldenseal
- Main Indication: Colds with thick nasal discharge
- Common Name: Potassium dichromate
- Main Indication: Sore throat with offensive breath and excessive salivation
- Common Name: Hahnemann's soluble mercury
- Main Indication: Sore throat with pain radiating to the ears
- Common Name: Poke
- Main Indication: Nasal congestion with white nasal discharge
- Common Name: Potassium chloride
- Main Indication: Sinus pain
- Common Name: Mezereon
- Main Indication: Colds with frontal sinus pain
- Common Name: Potassium iodide
ColdCalm® Kids Liquid DosesBoiron ColdCalm Kids relieves common cold symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion.* Simply squeeze the small pre-measured liquid dose into the child’s mouth. It’s recommended for children 6 months of age and older. Benefits and Features:$12.99 $12.99
- Homeopathic multi-symptom children’s cold relief
- Sterile individual dose reduces contamination and eliminates the need for preservatives.
- Free of flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
- Does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a box of 30 single-use liquid doses.
- Main Indication: Colds with yellow nasal discharge
- Common Name: Potassium sulfate