Arnicare® ArthritisBoiron Arnicare Arthritis tablets offer those concerned about drug interactions and pre-existing conditions a choice in relieving minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, including joint pain and rheumatic pain.*$12.49 $12.49
- Multiformula addresses joint pain worsened by damp weather, heat, motion, immobility or at night.
- Economical for a household of arthritis sufferers with different triggers.
- A homeopathic medicine that includes Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements; can be taken at the onset of flare-ups.
- Non-drowsy and will not cause nausea.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Can be used with Arnicare Gel, Cream, or Ointment for spot relief.
- Recommended for everyone ages 18 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
- Main Indication: Joint pain improved by motion
- Common Name: Poison ivy
- Main Indication: Muscle and joint pain improved by rest
- Common Name: White bryony
- Main Indication: Joint pain triggered and worsened by damp weather
- Common Name: Bittersweet