Arnica 30c Pellets Value PackArnica 30C Pellets Pack contains three multidose tubes of Arnica montana 30C pellets for the price of two. One of the most popular homeopathic medicines in the world, Arnica montana relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.*$17.99 $17.99
- Whole body pain relief
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 2 and up
- Quick-dissolving pellets
- Main Indication: Trauma, bruises and muscle soreness
- Common Name: Leopard's bane
- Main Indication: Nerve pain
- Common Name: St. John's wort
- Main Indication: Promotes healing of bone trauma
- Common Name: Comfrey
- Main Indication: Joint pain improved by motion
- Common Name: Poison ivy
- Main Indication: Muscle and joint pain improved by rest
- Common Name: White bryony
- Main Indication: Eye strain due to computer use or artificial light
- Common Name: Rue
- Main Indication: Dizziness with headache
- Common Name: White phosphorus
- Main Indication: Repeated sprains
- Common Name: Calcium fluoride
- Main Indication: Spasmodic pain in the abdomen improved by heat
- Common Name: Magnesium phosphate
Arnicare® Gel Value PackArnicare Gel and Arnica montana 30C oral pellets relieve muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* Boiron’s Value Pack provides an economical and convenient way to combine general internal action with external spot treatment.$15.99 $15.99
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- Pellets do not interact with other medications or supplements.
- Gel has no traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Gel is cooling, non-greasy, and absorbed quickly by the skin.
- Pellets melt under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a 2.6 oz tube of gel and a multidose tube of approximately 80 oral pellets.
- Also offered as a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula
- Main Indication: Stiffness and bone pain associated with flu symptoms
- Common Name: Boneset