- Main Indication: Boils, acne
- Common Name: Calcium sulfate
Thuja Occidentalis 30C Pellets Value PackBoiron Thuja pellets provides a painless alternative to remove common warts.* It’s recommended to dissolve five slightly sweet pellets under the tongue twice a day until warts disappear.$17.99 $17.99
- The single active ingredient is a homeopathic dilution of the evergreen tree.
- No known side effects.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Melts under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Contains three multidose tubes of Thuja 30C pellets for the price of two (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube).
- Available over the counter, the value pack provides approximately 48 doses.
- Boiron’s skin care line includes Calendula in a cream, gel or ointment.
- Main Indication: Skin rash due to food allergies
- Common Name: Dwarf nettle
Calendula BurnBoiron Calendula Burn promotes the healing of skin irritations such as minor burns.* The ointment’s base of petroleum jelly soothes, protects, and moisturizes the skin while the homeopathic medicine, made from marigolds, heals. The thick ointment adheres longer to skin, maintaining contact between the affected area and the healing agent$9.99 $9.99
- Protects and promotes healing of minor burns*
- Ideal first aid treatment for burn relief from kitchens, outdoor grills, automobile engines, clothing irons, curling irons, hot beverage spills, etc.
- The single active ingredient is Calendula officinalis, a garden marigold.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, parabens, lidocaine, and benzocaine.
- Available over the counter in a 1 oz tube.
- Boiron’s skin care line includes a gel, cream, and ointment.