- Main Indication: Warts
- Common Name: White cedar
- Main Indication: Swelling from insect bites or allergies
- Common Name: Honey bee
- Main Indication: Promotes healing of surgical wounds
- Common Name: Stavesacre
- Main Indication: Skin rash worsened by heat and water
- Common Name: Sublimed sulfur
- Main Indication: Boils, acne
- Common Name: Calcium sulfate
- Main Indication: Blisters, bladder pain
- Common Name: Spanish fly
- Main Indication: Chapped or cracked fingertips
- Common Name: Kerosene
- Main Indication: Helps reduce scars
- Common Name: Graphite
Thuja Occidentalis 30C Pellets Value PackBoiron Thuja pellets provides a painless alternative to remove common warts.* It’s recommended to dissolve five slightly sweet pellets under the tongue twice a day until warts disappear.$17.99 $17.99
- The single active ingredient is a homeopathic dilution of the evergreen tree.
- No known side effects.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Melts under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Contains three multidose tubes of Thuja 30C pellets for the price of two (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube).
- Available over the counter, the value pack provides approximately 48 doses.
- Boiron’s skin care line includes Calendula in a cream, gel or ointment.