- Main Indication: Heartburn or drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
- Common Name: Poison nut
- Main Indication: Symptoms of food poisoning
- Common Name: Arsenic trioxide
- Main Indication: Indigestion with nausea
- Common Name: Antimony trisulfide
- Main Indication: Bloated abdomen improved by passing gas
- Common Name: Club moss
Nux Vomica 30c Pellets Value PackNux Vomica 30c Pellets relieve symptoms of excessive eating or drinking such as hangover, heartburn, drowsiness, upset stomach with nausea or fullness, indigestion or sour stomach. The slightly sweet pellets melt under the tongue without water or further upsetting the stomach.$17.99 $17.99
- The single active ingredient is a homeopathic dilution of a nut; caffeine-free.
- Ideal for drinking too much coffee, eating too much spicy or rich food, and overindulgence when traveling, celebrating or during holidays.
- Easy to take when full.
- No known side effects; non-drowsy.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
- Main Indication: Nausea and vomiting with hypersalivation
- Common Name: Ipecac
- Main Indication: Abdominal bloating with gas
- Common Name: Wood charcoal
- Main Indication: Motion sickness with a need to lie down
- Common Name: Indian cockle
- Main Indication: Indigestion, nausea
- Common Name: Greater celandine
- Main Indication: Diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Common Names: Peruvian bark, Cinchona
- Main Indication: Diarrhea with intestinal growling
- Common Name: May-apple
- Main Indication: Motion sickness with cold sweat and improved by fresh air
- Common Name: Tobacco