- Main Indication: Nasal congestion with white nasal discharge
- Common Name: Potassium chloride
- Main Indication: Spasmodic dry cough worsened at night and by heat
- Common Name: Sundew
- Main Indication: Croupy cough
- Common Name: Roasted sponge
Children’s ColdCalm®Boiron Children’s ColdCalm pellets target specific cold symptoms at the onset, established and resolution stages of the common cold. Easier for kids 3 years of age and older, the slightly sweet pellets melt under the tongue. Benefits and Features:$14.99 $14.99
- Homeopathic multi-symptom children’s cold relief
- Relieves sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.*
- Does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children.
- No need to give more or less medicine depending on body weight.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Main Indication: Sinus pain
- Common Name: Mezereon
- Main Indication: Colds with frontal sinus pain
- Common Name: Potassium iodide
- Main Indication: Colds with yellow nasal discharge
- Common Name: Potassium sulfate
- Main Indication: Dry cough worsened by breathing cold air
- Common Name: Yellow dock
- Main Indication: Hoarseness with broken voice
- Common Name: Jack-in-the-Pulpit
- Main Indication: Nasal discharge during cold and flu convalescence
- Common Name: Sulfur di-iodide