- Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with dry skin
- Common Name: Monkshood
Hepar sulphuris calcareum
- Main Indication: Painful and hoarse dry cough worsened by cold weather
- Common Name: Crude calcium sulfide
- Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with perspiration
- Common Name: Deadly nightshade
- Main Indication: Colds with thick, yellow nasal discharge
- Common Name: Wind flower
- Main Indication: Postnasal drip
- Common Name: Goldenseal
- Main Indication: Colds with thick nasal discharge
- Common Name: Potassium dichromate
- Main Indication: Sore throat with offensive breath and excessive salivation
- Common Name: Hahnemann's soluble mercury
- Main Indication: Sore throat with pain radiating to the ears
- Common Name: Poke
- Main Indication: Wet, nonproductive cough
- Common Name: Antimony potassium tartrate
- Main Indication: Bronchial irritation worsened by humidity
- Common Name: Sodium sulfate
- Main Indication: Low or mild fever
- Common Name: Ferrosoferric phosphate
Sinusalia® PelletsBoiron Sinusalia pellets are specifically designed to relieve nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, and headache due to the common cold or allergies.* The slightly sweet, melt-away pellets do not cause drowsiness and won’t interact with other medication, including that for colds and allergies$14.99 $14.99
- Homeopathic sinus medicine.
- Targets sinus pain with a stuffy nose, runny nose or postnasal drip.*
- Non-habit forming; no risk of a rebound effect.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dissolve under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Recommended for everyone ages 6 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of two multidose tubes, (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube).
- Also available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
- Boiron also offers RhinAllergy® and ColdCalm®