$8.49 – $11.99
- Main Indication: Heartburn or drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
- Common Name: Poison nut
Available in a multi-dose tube, with approx. 80 pellets.
- Additional information
About Nux Vomica:
- Product Category:Digestive
- Indications:Heartburn or drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
- Directions:Adults & children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
For more information on Nux vomica and other Boiron medicines, please visit our website at: www.boironusa.com
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
|Dimensions||0.625 × 2.625 × 0.625 in|
- Nux vomica 3X to 30X—3C to 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
You may also like…
Nux Vomica 30c Pellets Value PackNux Vomica 30c Pellets relieve symptoms of excessive eating or drinking such as hangover, heartburn, drowsiness, upset stomach with nausea or fullness, indigestion or sour stomach. The slightly sweet pellets melt under the tongue without water or further upsetting the stomach.$17.99 $17.99
- The single active ingredient is a homeopathic dilution of a nut; caffeine-free.
- Ideal for drinking too much coffee, eating too much spicy or rich food, and overindulgence when traveling, celebrating or during holidays.
- Easy to take when full.
- No known side effects; non-drowsy.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.