Boiron Diaralia tablets relieve symptoms of diarrhea, including traveler’s diarrhea, intestinal pain, bloating, and gas.* This homeopathic medicine also targets nausea, vomiting, cramps, and weakness that can accompany this condition. Its unflavored tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, making Diaralia easy to take at the first sign of discomfort.
- Homeopathic multi-symptom diarrhea relief medicine.
- Pleasant tasting.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
- Drug Facts
- Additional information
Adults and children who experience diarrhea or traveler’s diarrhea can find relief with Diaralia tablets that quickly dissolve under the tongue without water. This medicine relieves intestinal pain, bloating, and gas in everyone ages 6 years and up.* It also targets other symptoms that can accompany diarrhea such as nausea, vomiting, cramps, and weakness.
Unlike conventional diarrhea medications, Diaralia is gentle on the body and won’t cause constipation, drowsiness, or stool discoloration. It does not contain any artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. There are no known interactions with other medications. Diaralia is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets that are conveniently sealed in discreet, portable blister packs for home or travel.
Boiron’s digestive relief line also includes Acidil® for indigestion, Gasalia® for bloating, and ColicComfort® for colic and gas in babies.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of diarrhea, including traveler’s diarrhea, intestinal pain, bloating, and gas*
- Arsenicum album 9C HPUS (0.8 mg)
- Cinchona officinalis 5C HPUS (0.8 mg)
- Podophyllum peltatum 9C HPUS(0.8 mg)
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tounge every 4 to 6 hours, up to 2 days maximum. Discontinue use as soon as symptoms disappear. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have fever, bloody or black stool, mucus in your stool
- Stop use and as a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Dispose of 6 months after opening.
|Dimensions||1.19 × 3 × 3.88 in|