- Main Indication: Headaches or dizziness
- Common Name: Sowbread
Available in a multi-dose tube, with approx. 80 pellets.
- Additional information
About Cyclamen europaeum:
- Product Category: Women’s Health
- Indications: Headaches or dizziness
- Directions: Adults & children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Origin: Herbaceous plant
For more information on other Boiron medicines, please visit our website at: www.boironusa.com
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
|Dimensions||0.625 × 2.625 × 0.625 in|
- Cyclamen europaeum 3X to 30X—3C to 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.