- Main Indication: Dry cough worsened by breathing cold air
- Common Name: Yellow dock
Available in a multi-dose tube, with approx. 80 pellets.
- Additional information
About Rumex crispus:
- Product Category:Cough
- Indications:Dry cough worsened by breathing cold air
- Directions:Adults & children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
For more information on Rumex crispus and other Boiron medicines, please visit our website at: www.boironusa.com
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
|Dimensions||0.625 × 2.625 × 0.625 in|
- Rumex crispus 3X to 30X—3C to 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.